2014 Infiniti Q50
- $36,700 - $48,150
- $34,003 - $44,579
The 2014 Q50 is a 4-door, 5-passenger SL, available in 10 trims, ranging from the Base to the Hybrid Sport... read more AWD.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, V6, 328-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The Hybrid Sport AWD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 354-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 28-mpg in the city and 35-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Infiniti Q50
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Infiniti Q50 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Infiniti Q50
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Infiniti News & Articles
Infiniti: What's New for 2012
Here’s a look ahead at the changes Infiniti has in store for its 2012 model-year roster of luxury ...Read Full Review
Infiniti QX-powered Luxury Boat
Infiniti is drifting into new waters with a one-off project in the works -- a customized Infiniti QX...Read Full Review
Infiniti Unveils Segment-Busting Q30 Concept
As automakers start to ramp up for the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, we are generally treated to a barr...Read Full Review
Infiniti Supercar Won’t be Ready Until 2018
Infiniti wants needs a supercar. Something that makes heads turn, opens wallets and generates a real...Read Full Review
- More Infiniti News & Articles