2005 Infiniti QX56 User Reviews
- $13,592 - $14,832
- No trim specified for this review
- Spacious w/ lots of leg room for teens/adults.
- Continual problems w/ brakes, airbag harness and key fob settings.
We have an '04 which we love for it's drive, rear camera view and spaciousness; however, the continual trips to the service department begin to wear on a person. We purchased the Infiniti over the Nissan Armada for the luxury side of both the vehicle and exceptional customer service the dealer is known for. We are pleased with many aspects of the vehicle, but we're beginning to think the continual trips for service, no matter how nice they are in that department, overshadow it.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Infiniti News & Articles
Infiniti: What's New for 2012
Here’s a look ahead at the changes Infiniti has in store for its 2012 model-year roster of luxury ...Read Full Review
Infiniti QX-powered Luxury Boat
Infiniti is drifting into new waters with a one-off project in the works -- a customized Infiniti QX...Read Full Review
Infiniti Unveils Segment-Busting Q30 Concept
As automakers start to ramp up for the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, we are generally treated to a barr...Read Full Review
Infiniti Supercar Won’t be Ready Until 2018
Infiniti wants needs a supercar. Something that makes heads turn, opens wallets and generates a real...Read Full Review
- More Infiniti News & Articles