2005 Infiniti QX56 User Reviews
- $13,592 - $14,832
- No trim specified for this review
- Very nice ride. Lots of power. Great road car. Loaded with amenities. Really like the styling.
- A little thristy on the fuel in town, but about average with this size vehicle on the road.
I bought a 2005 QX, even after reading all the reviews about the bad braking system and this was a concern to me because I live 400 miles from the closest Infiniti dealer. I have approximately 8K miles on the vehicle and no problems at all so far. Needs more room behind third seat for storage and AC controls could be improved. Traded Lexus GX 470 for the QX. I give the QX a much higher rating than the GX. I am still keeping my fingers crossed, but right now it is the best vehicle I have owned in a long time. Sound system is outstanding.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Infiniti News & Articles
Infiniti: What's New for 2012
Here’s a look ahead at the changes Infiniti has in store for its 2012 model-year roster of luxury ...Read Full Review
Infiniti QX-powered Luxury Boat
Infiniti is drifting into new waters with a one-off project in the works -- a customized Infiniti QX...Read Full Review
Infiniti Unveils Segment-Busting Q30 Concept
As automakers start to ramp up for the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, we are generally treated to a barr...Read Full Review
Infiniti Supercar Won’t be Ready Until 2018
Infiniti wants needs a supercar. Something that makes heads turn, opens wallets and generates a real...Read Full Review
- More Infiniti News & Articles