2000 Isuzu Rodeo
LS 2WD shown
- $2,205 - $4,449
The 2000 Rodeo is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 7 trims, ranging from the S 2WD to the... read more LSE 4WD. The 2000 Rodeo's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Blazer 2 Door, the Jeep Cherokee Sport, and the Suzuki Grand Vitara.
Upon introduction, the S 2WD is equipped with a standard 2.2-liter, I4, 130-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The LSE 4WD is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 205-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Isuzu Rodeo
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Isuzu Rodeo
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.