2006 Jaguar S-Type
There are 4 user reviews for the 4.2-Liter trim shown below
- good looking car
- had brakes noise and speaks dealer states normal. disappointed about the performance.
i was disappointed with the performance and professionalism of the jaguar service department. took the car back a week after i purchased it because of the sqeaking and noise(brakes). when i put on the brakes. I had the car a year now breaks are sqeaking. really disappointed in the performance. good looking car....read morehide
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great steering wheel feel. Great handling - smooth. Great interior. Great Nav Sys.
- Not good leg room for left leg if you are over 6 foot.
Ths S-Types look awesome and and drive the same.
It could shift smoother, but still it shifts better than any cheaper car I have ever owned. The handling at high speeds is unbelievable. If you want to pass a car going 70 you'll be at a 100 (mine is an 8-cyl) in only a few seconds - but do back off and drive safely.
Where I live most folks have a Mercedes or BMW. These are as common as white Toyotas. If you're going to spend some serious bucks for a nice car, you might as well be different!...read morehide
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Fuel Economy, Beautiful Car
- I should have bought this car sooner!
This is the kind of car you can have a relationship with.
My car is now a part of the family
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- looks, performance, price, amenities
- would like more wheel choices, needs auto headlight levelers.
The car is great, my wife and I love it. Too nice for my son to drive (and too fast!). Always drove mercedes but this is nicer and doesn't have to be black or silver only.
16 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?