2006 Jeep Commander
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$9,979 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 84000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.7L V6, 12 valves, 210 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 16 mpg city / 19 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- RIDE IS GREAT. HANDLES WE...
- A LITTLE THIRSTY. DAILY C...
“DEALER REPLACED ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CONTROL RIGHT AFTER PURCHASE. WARRANTY COVERED. MY FIRST JEEP. I AM AN AVID FORD FAN. LOVE MY COMMAN...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles