2006 Jeep Commander User Reviews
Limited 4X2 shown
- $9,010 - $12,698
- No trim specified for this review
- HEMI This is the greatest engine ever.
- Only thing I don't like is my center console is not leather wrapped and cushy
Purchased As Used
The Commander does every thing I ask it to do. It is awesome in the snow. Wonderful Hemi engine. I have only replaced tires, oil, and wiper blades. 61,000 miles on an 06 model. It is perfect. Best car buying choice I have ever made.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Crossovers
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep hybrids are 'inevitable'
When it comes to the possibility of hybrid powertrains in a future Jeep, it's not a question of ...Read Full Review
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee joins Altitude trim line
Jeep fans spoke up last year by naming the Altitude trim level, and the automaker rewarded them with...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles