Limited 4X2 shown
- $9,010 - $12,698
- No trim specified for this review
- RIDE IS GREAT. HANDLES WELL ALSO.
- A LITTLE THIRSTY. DAILY COMMUTER. NO REAL PROBLEMS
Purchased As Used
DEALER REPLACED ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION CONTROL RIGHT AFTER PURCHASE. WARRANTY COVERED. MY FIRST JEEP. I AM AN AVID FORD FAN. LOVE MY COMMANDER. I HAVE HAD THIS JEEP FOR 4 MONTHS. SO FAR NO PROBLEMS
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles