2006 Jeep Commander User Reviews
- $9,010 - $12,698
- No trim specified for this review
- Powerful towing, and a blizzard vehicle for any Northeaster
- fuel consumption 17-20 mpg
Purchased As Used
Going through 18" of snow this past year was a bonus.
This 8 cylinder 407L (non-hemi) engine has the pulling power to haul a 7500 lbs 24' Cabin Cruiser, or a two large horse trailer. The full time 4-wheel drive is holding up well as well as the transmission. It has 54,000 mi. and going strong. Just as I had purchased it back with 5,000 mi. two years ago.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles