2014 Jeep Compass User Reviews
Sport 4X4 shown
- $18,495 - $27,795
- No trim specified for this review
- Design and styling, great fuel econmy. Fun to drive and excellent handling.
- Some interior build quality concerns and not as much cargo room.
Purchased As New
Excellent small SUV/Crossover for the money. Highly recommend driving this if looking for a vehicle in this class. Drive the 2014 however as they have reduced much of the noise and the 6 speed transmission is a plus. We drove and tested several in this class; for the money the Jeep was the best value.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Jeep Compass also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Jeep Compass
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles