1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee User Reviews
Limited 5.9 shown
- $1,580 - $2,331
- No trim specified for this review
- Classic car; 15,000 made out of 250,000 in '98; Every option standard.
- If not careful city mileage drops below 15 mpg. 22 possible on the road.
Purchased As Used
I have driven it for 120,000 miles. It gets down and dirty crossing mt streams and 4 wheeling. It looks terrific driving to a formal affair. Valets love to park it. Options give a real sense of oppulence in a resonably price vehicle.
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Renegade SRT Rendered, But Will Jeep Build It?
There has been a lot of chatter (both good and bad) surrounding Jeep’s new mini-SUV, the Renegade....Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee joins Altitude trim line
Jeep fans spoke up last year by naming the Altitude trim level, and the automaker rewarded them with...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles