2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee User Reviews
Laredo 4X2 shown
- $9,952 - $23,174
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Looking, sturdy, reliable, fair on gas, after all it is a Jeep. Smooth ride for an SUV.
- No light when you open the rear door to remove items. Unless I haven't found it yet!
Purchased As New
Super great a/c and heating system. I owned one just like it in 1999, I did not even consider any other vehichile to replace my old jeep.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep hybrids are 'inevitable'
When it comes to the possibility of hybrid powertrains in a future Jeep, it's not a question of ...Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee joins Altitude trim line
Jeep fans spoke up last year by naming the Altitude trim level, and the automaker rewarded them with...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles