2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee User Reviews
SRT8 4X4 shown
- $27,695 - $60,295
- No trim specified for this review
- nice looking,most bells and whistles standard, comfortable interior
- horrible mpg, problems right out of showroom
Purchased As New
traded in mercedes ml550 because warranty expired, big mistake, 1500 miles already in shop 3 times, bad master cylinder, noises in column, car surges and bucks at times, mpg with hemi is 15-16 highway, 13 local- total pig on gas, also hasnasty burning odor from i believe front axle, headlights point at the ground, i definately got a friday afternoon built car - otherwise car has a nice ride and features-sunroof,nav,stereo,heated/cooled seats etc- hopefully they can straighten out problems
9 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles