2002 Jeep Liberty
Limited 4WD shown
- $3,141 - $4,355
The 2002 Liberty is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the Sport 2WD... read more to the Renegade 4WD. The 2002 Liberty's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Isuzu Rodeo Sport, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, the Sport 2WD is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The Renegade 4WD is equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 Liberty is all-new for 2002.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Jeep Liberty
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles