2006 Jeep Liberty User Reviews
Limited 4X4 shown
- $7,049 - $8,735
- No trim specified for this review
- powerful, strong, could replace my work truck in case I need it, wife lovesit, great for a trip
- fuel economy is very poor if you dont treat the gas pedal gently. resale value is poor, rest OK.
Its the bettle version of an SUV, strongly buildt and fun to drive and easier to park than a sedan (even japanese and german sedans). Im a contractor and we wanted a SUV that could take a good load of things in case something goes bad with my work truck, and after test driving all options on this segment my wife and I decided to go with the liberty because is a real SUV and not a weak crossover. We have not had problems so far but I wish the steering wheel feeling in the driveway was better. And best of all we finally agree with my wife on a car that we both like and can be used for any of our needs.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles