2006 Jeep Liberty User Reviews
Renegade 4X2 shown
- $7,049 - $8,735
- No trim specified for this review
- Very manuverable, solid ride, goes anywhere
- gas mileage
I have a 2004 Sport and I love my Jeep!
It's a great all purpose-all season vehicle that is just the right size for city driving and won't dissapoint off road. The one complaint I have is the gas mileage (and the current price of gas but that's not Jeep's fault)
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles