2011 Jeep Liberty User Reviews
Limited 4X2 shown
- $15,029 - $18,388
- No trim specified for this review
- Off road capability... not that you'd ever use it
- Terrible ride, terrible fuel economy, terrible rear seat
Purchased As Not Purchased
I rode in the back seat of one the other day. I was bounced around on every bump. The rear seat was tiny, and I am 5'7", 150 lbs. If you went off road with this thing, passengers would all get whiplash, or concussions from their heads hitting the inside of the car. And 15/22 mpg?
Granted, I don't know what it's like to drive this thing, but if you ever take any passengers, don't buy this car.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles