2011 Jeep Liberty User Reviews
Sport 4X2 shown
- $15,029 - $18,388
- No trim specified for this review
- Off road capability... not that you'd ever use it
- Terrible ride, terrible fuel economy, terrible rear seat
Purchased As Not Purchased
I rode in the back seat of one the other day. I was bounced around on every bump. The rear seat was tiny, and I am 5'7", 150 lbs. If you went off road with this thing, passengers would all get whiplash, or concussions from their heads hitting the inside of the car. And 15/22 mpg?
Granted, I don't know what it's like to drive this thing, but if you ever take any passengers, don't buy this car.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Renegade SRT Rendered, But Will Jeep Build It?
There has been a lot of chatter (both good and bad) surrounding Jeep’s new mini-SUV, the Renegade....Read Full Review
Jeep hybrids are 'inevitable'
When it comes to the possibility of hybrid powertrains in a future Jeep, it's not a question of ...Read Full Review
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles