2011 Jeep Liberty User Reviews
Sport 4X2 shown
- $15,029 - $18,388
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable, great ride & will be great in bad weather
- Slow acceleration and poor fuel economy
Purchased As New
I knew ahead of time that the fuel economy wouldn't be the greatest but I am very satisfied with my overall purchase. The Liberty was priced to sell with over $5K in incentives and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I bought the Limited 70th Anniversay Edition and am in love with all the bells and whistles (including the nicer wheels). I just wish it had a gas cap lock.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles