2012 Jeep Liberty
Limited Jet 4X2 shown
- Not Available
The 2012 Liberty is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the Sport 4X2... read more to the Limited Jet 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Sport 4X2 is equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. The Limited Jet 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Jeep Liberty
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Jeep Liberty also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Jeep Liberty
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Updated 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 joins our test fleet, with more gear and gears
Well, that was fast. Only two weeks after a white 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel press car visited ...Read Full Review
The Jeep Cherokee returns for 2014 with a bold, new face
Set to make its public debut at the New York International Auto Show in March, the polarizing-lookin...Read Full Review
Video: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel brings efficiency and rumble
For years, the Jeep Grand Cherokee just didn't live up to the model's substantial nameplate equity. ...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: Jeep Grand Cherokee updates bring promise to towing enthusiasts
Sure, a new Corvette is catnip to car journalists. But my interest runs toward new beasts of burden,...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles