2011 Jeep Patriot User Reviews
- $13,194 - $19,787
- No trim specified for this review
- large interior with a lot more legroom in the back then imagined. very peppy engine for a 4 cyl.
- its loud--sounds like a diesel.
Purchased As New
bought new 2011 patriot as both my sons started driving and i wanted something safe, reliable, and economical. the patriot really fits all those needs. you don't spend a fortune on gas. it has enough pick up to get you on/off highways but little enough to get you into speed trouble. handles real well and the 4 wheel drives through any amount of snow you would need to endure. looks are the best in its class when comparing to kia, hyundai, honda, toyota..........classic jeep stlying that never grows old.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles