2011 Jeep Patriot User Reviews
Latitude X 4X4 shown
- $13,194 - $19,787
- No trim specified for this review
- large interior with a lot more legroom in the back then imagined. very peppy engine for a 4 cyl.
- its loud--sounds like a diesel.
Purchased As New
bought new 2011 patriot as both my sons started driving and i wanted something safe, reliable, and economical. the patriot really fits all those needs. you don't spend a fortune on gas. it has enough pick up to get you on/off highways but little enough to get you into speed trouble. handles real well and the 4 wheel drives through any amount of snow you would need to endure. looks are the best in its class when comparing to kia, hyundai, honda, toyota..........classic jeep stlying that never grows old.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Renegade SRT Rendered, But Will Jeep Build It?
There has been a lot of chatter (both good and bad) surrounding Jeep’s new mini-SUV, the Renegade....Read Full Review
Jeep hybrids are 'inevitable'
When it comes to the possibility of hybrid powertrains in a future Jeep, it's not a question of ...Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee joins Altitude trim line
Jeep fans spoke up last year by naming the Altitude trim level, and the automaker rewarded them with...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles