2011 Jeep Patriot User Reviews
- $13,194 - $19,787
- No trim specified for this review
- Great gas mileage, great looks, great steering, comfortable seats. Few blindspots.
- noisey, a little rough ride, but that's a JEEP!
Purchased As New
I feel special in the white 4X4 latitude!!! It is a true Jeep but better mileage than the Cherokee, smaller engine, but put your foot on the accelerator and moovvee! I can easily merge onto the highway!!! I notice when I pass other RV's they feel they need to catch up or follow. Two things I miss are the built-in garage opener and automatic phone service. This is my second Patriot, and I love them!!!!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles