2012 Jeep Patriot
- Not Available
The 2012 Patriot is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 6 trims, ranging from the Sport FWD... read more to the Limited 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Sport FWD is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 158-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Limited 4X4 is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 172-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
0 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Jeep Patriot also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Jeep Patriot
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Chrysler Gives in to NHTSA, Issues Jeep Recall
If you’re going to take a strong stance against an issue, it’s always said that you should never...Read Full Review
Chrysler agrees to safety upgrade for Jeep Grand Cherokee and Liberty SUVs
Chrysler has agreed to conduct a "voluntary campaign" to inspect and, if needed, upgrade 1993-2004 J...Read Full Review
Next Jeep Wrangler Hinted In Want Ads?
Part of America’s love affair with the Jeep Wrangler is its adherence to tradition, but every dec...Read Full Review
Chrysler and NHTSA at odds over Jeep Grand Cherokee and Liberty recall request
Earlier this week, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) requested that Chrysle...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles