2014 Jeep Patriot User Reviews
Sport 4X4 shown
- $15,995 - $26,295
- No trim specified for this review
- Great on gas...new transmission is great.. smooth ride..cant beat the price
- Enigine is peppy but slightly under powered
Purchased As New
Great small suv... just picked up the 2014 and the changes to the interior and transmission sealed the deal. Perfect for small families. It can handle a hilly rough dirt/gravel road but thats about as far as I would take it. Get the off road package if you need it. With the power package got this one for under 20k..Tought to beat
16 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Jeep Patriot also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Jeep Patriot
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles