2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited User Reviews
Jeep 70th Anniversary [Discontinued] shown
- $24,294 - $30,065
- No trim specified for this review
- Hit a large elk at 60 mph with no injuries! It held up extremely well forthe impact it took!
- Window controls in the dash.
Purchased As New
I have had plenty of power and my milage averages betwenn 19 and 20 mpg at 7500 ft elevation. Great choice of vehicle and it held up amazingly well for the crash it had! Offered great protection- both airbags deployed and I only ended up with a bruised hand. Can't wait to get it back but would have bought another one if I'd had to! Aftermarket lumbar seat covers made a huge difference in the comfort level. No other complaints here!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles