2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited User Reviews
- $24,294 - $30,065
- No trim specified for this review
- Cool looks. Rugged, spacious and comfortable.
- Needs more HP and better mileage.
Purchased As New
Great fun family car. I enjoy the looks and the ride. The interior is very nice and comfortable. I like having the option to take the roof panels off. Have not yet removed the back end hard top because I have no place to store. I like hard top versus soft top option. Better on noise and does not leak in the rain. I wish it had better mileage and power. I think both are addressed with the 2012 model to which Motor Trend gave 5 stars! Bottom line, you buy a JEEP because they are just plain FUN, and you are willing to take the cons with the pros.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.