2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited User Reviews
- $25,995 - $34,295
- No trim specified for this review
- Safety and superior handling in extreme weather. Coolest look on the road! Value.
- Maybe a bit noisy on the highway. You can hear the wind....
Purchased As New
I have the 2013 gecko green Unlimited Sahara. I have put about 2000 KM on it so far. I live in Canada and we recently had our annual big snow storm. It was actually fun driving my Jeep Wrangler in such extreme weather. In 4WD, you just cannot get stuck. The true Jeep is just amazing in any type of weather. That makes me and my family feel safe. Other vehicles were sliding, stuck on the side of the road etc. With the Jeep .... not a chance!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee joins Altitude trim line
Jeep fans spoke up last year by naming the Altitude trim level, and the automaker rewarded them with...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep hybrids are 'inevitable'
When it comes to the possibility of hybrid powertrains in a future Jeep, it's not a question of ...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles