2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited User Reviews
- $25,995 - $34,295
- No trim specified for this review
- Great off road and cruising vehicle.
- Under-powered until 2013 when they put in a new engine. Heavy vehicle so poor gas mileage.
Purchased As New
Purchased 2008 Rubi in 2009. Exactly what I expected. I grew up with a wrangler so I expected to take the top off and visit trails. You have to be realistic about gas mileage when a vehicle has 1/4 inch under-plating to protect it when 4-wheeling. Currently have 115K miles on it and it has never broken down. Only repair I have had to do is ball joints (OEM are weak) and an intake oil leak. Wife and I enjoy it so much we have considered replacing her vehicle with another Wrangler.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee joins Altitude trim line
Jeep fans spoke up last year by naming the Altitude trim level, and the automaker rewarded them with...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles