2006 Jeep Wrangler User Reviews
- $11,673 - $15,461
- No trim specified for this review
- Wicked offroad. Powertrain reliable.
- Car leaks water. Puddles and mold in my car. Chrysler/Jeep knows of this issue.
I took it to Chrysler for warranty service. They say that the water leaking into the car is common for Rubicons, therefore they do not cover it into warranty. WTF!? Its the high end wrangler (TJ in canada). It seems like the water comes in from a few different places. Fix it fast... or it will be like mine. Puddles and mold. I dont drive the car anymore. Gonna take the hit and change it in. It makes me sad. Cause the car does look nice and drive nice.
Chrysler was really bad to deal with. Which is a shame.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles