2006 Jeep Wrangler User Reviews
- $11,673 - $15,461
- No trim specified for this review
- One Tough Vehicle, Feels great driving off road. YG Like it. Fits like a glove
- There arent enough people driving Wranglers.
Fun to drive. Runs rough, but that feels good. People the drive other cars, love the Jeep, and all think its cool.
1 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Renegade SRT Rendered, But Will Jeep Build It?
There has been a lot of chatter (both good and bad) surrounding Jeep’s new mini-SUV, the Renegade....Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee joins Altitude trim line
Jeep fans spoke up last year by naming the Altitude trim level, and the automaker rewarded them with...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles