2009 Jeep Wrangler User Reviews
- $17,239 - $21,872
- No trim specified for this review
- with the manual with less then 1000 miles I get 22.1 mpg highway
- 4 door sport the longer wheel base has really improved the ride and handeling
Purchased As New
I have found that u sit higher, have less wasted space in front of the dash to the windsheild. although the interior is not over board it is comfortable on long rides, the cruse helps and the vehical is very quiet!!! added XM and can really enjoy the music while driving at any speed. The heater is very quick to warm up and the AC is cold for a big interior. visability is good lots of windows in the right placed, but yhr rear seat head rest are a real pain when trying to back up (must be a washington design requirement) above all it is just fun. THE REAL ADVANTAGE IS THE V6 AND MANUAL TRANSMISSION THOES TO LAZY TO SHIFT HOPE YOU RUN OUT OF GAS.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles