2009 Jeep Wrangler User Reviews
- $17,239 - $21,872
- No trim specified for this review
- Saves on gas. Drives smoothly like a luxury car. Easy removal/replacement of hard top pieces.
- Narrow side mirrors. Wish they were a bit wider.
Purchased As New
SO very happy with my purch. I got a great warranty also. It is not only amazing to drive about town, but camping with it ROCKS and also road trips are fun with the flexible 2-piece removable top and 1 piece back. So easy to remove and replace. It would be nice to have a stopper to keep the back hatch open, but no biggie. I got a block to do that. I LOVE my Jeep!
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee joins Altitude trim line
Jeep fans spoke up last year by naming the Altitude trim level, and the automaker rewarded them with...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep hybrids are 'inevitable'
When it comes to the possibility of hybrid powertrains in a future Jeep, it's not a question of ...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles