2012 Jeep Wrangler User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Engine, FUN!, MPG, spectacular off-road, improved beyond all recognition, removable top/doors!
- it hurts to watch people get in and out of the back seat. (2 Door)
Purchased As New
Fun is its name. There's no way you cant have fun in this car. In the winter its fun in the snow. The heated seats and 4wd is amazing. In the sumer its great with the doors and top off, the a/c works better then any car I've been in. The bumper can be used as a seat. There's no place this car cant go on and off-road. When it's raining its fun to splash in puddles. It's fun to toss around on mountain roads (to a certain extent). It will go faster then most cars (0-60 6.7sec) mpg is good for a SUV. Haven't had any reliability issues yet but it only has 5k.
The only thing I don't like about it is that bringing it on a fancy date, a wedding, a funeral or even a job interview it doest look or feel right.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Jeep News & Articles
Jeep Considering Hotted-Up Cherokee SRT?
The design of the new Jeep Cherokee can be called “polarizing,” to say the least. An angular f...Read Full Review
Jeep Cherokee finally dealer-bound
We had our First Drive of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee last month, but it appears that prospective buyers ...Read Full Review
Jeep unveils wild customized models
Maker also unveils six customized models.Read Full Review
Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition coming to America
Jeep originally took the wraps off its Polar Edition Wrangler at the Frankfurt Motor Show in Septemb...Read Full Review
- More Jeep News & Articles