2004 Kia Amanti
The 2004 Amanti is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in one trim only, the Base. The 2004 Amanti's... read more closest competitors include the Audi A4, the Honda Accord Sedan, and the Volkswagen Passat.
Upon introduction, the Amanti is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Amanti is all-new for 2004.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
First drive video: 2014 Kia Forte brings much to the small-car competition
The Kia Forte was introduced in 2010 and gets a full redesign for 2014. That's one of the shortest p...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Hyundai, Kia add Google search to their navigation
Hyundai and sister carmaker Kia both announced partnerships with Google at the Consumer Electronics ...Read Full Review
Kia Optima SX Limited Is one way to spend $34,900
America's most sort of exciting mid-sizer — the Kia Optima SX — just got better! Ok, not really ...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles