2012 Kia Forte Koup User Reviews
- $13,321 - $14,153
- No trim specified for this review
- A sporty ride with exceptional fuel economy coupled with more than reasonable performance.
- Ride is a little on the stiff side.
Purchased As New
Have owned the Forte Koup for a little over 3 months and have had a very pleasant owner experience so far. The styling and appearance of this car are real head turners. The optional electronics package with "smart key" and voice activated controls make the operating experience cutting edge and fun. The only down side to this package is that the navigation system is very limited and not the most user friendly unit.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles