2012 Kia Forte Koup User Reviews
- $13,321 - $14,153
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun to drive, comfortable, lots of features, Sirius radio
- Virtually none, lack of adjustable seatbelt height
Purchased As New
After 4 months, I still love this car as much as the day I got it. This car can move, and it looks good while its at it. It's front-wheel drive, which I like and most sporty cars are real-wheel drive. I use it for a combination of city and highway driving and it does well in both, average MPG around 25 or 26 with auto. With all the features (std. cruise, satellite radio, etc.) you can't go wrong.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia previews next-gen infotainment systems at CES
While improving its quality, appeal and market share in recent years, Kia has made tremendous stride...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles