2012 Kia Forte Koup User Reviews
- $13,321 - $14,153
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel. Electronical gadgets. Manual Tranny. Huge trunk space. Sharp looking fun to drive!!
- Seatbelt is hard to reach. Head room in cabin stinks!
Purchased As New
Besides not being able to reach the seatbelt easily and the lack of headroom this car is awesome!! I traded in a 2011 subaru wrx a real sports car and this car ia by far better then that! Granted its not quick on take offs its still got torque and quality value!! I love this car!!! Its a combo of a celica scion wrx mazda 3 and a civic!!! Only thing is finding this car the state of NJ had only 3 of what I wanted exactly!!!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia teases sporty hatchback concept ahead of Detroit
The UK arm of Kia just released a teaser image (click to enlarge) for a new concept car that will be...Read Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles