2012 Kia Forte Koup User Reviews
- Not Available
36 user reviews for this model
- No trim specified for this review
- love the manual tranny, very good takeoff, bluetooth, etc
- Ride is a little rough, but hey, its a sports car
Purchased As New
this is my first Kia, but so far I am very impressed. leather seats, manual transmission, love it all
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Kia Forte Koup also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Kia Forte Koup
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
First drive video: 2014 Kia Forte brings much to the small-car competition
The Kia Forte was introduced in 2010 and gets a full redesign for 2014. That's one of the shortest p...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Hyundai, Kia add Google search to their navigation
Hyundai and sister carmaker Kia both announced partnerships with Google at the Consumer Electronics ...Read Full Review
Kia Optima SX Limited Is one way to spend $34,900
America's most sort of exciting mid-sizer — the Kia Optima SX — just got better! Ok, not really ...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles