2013 Kia Forte
- $15,400 - $19,300
- $15,100 - $18,380
The 2013 Forte is a 4-door, 5-passenger SF, available in 3 trims, ranging from the LX to the SX.
Upon... read more introduction, the LX is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 156-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. The SX is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 173-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Kia Forte
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Kia Forte also viewed these cars
$15,900 - $19,400
Compare these cars to the 2013 Kia Forte
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia teases sporty hatchback concept ahead of Detroit
The UK arm of Kia just released a teaser image (click to enlarge) for a new concept car that will be...Read Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles