2013 Kia Forte User Reviews
- $15,400 - $19,300
- No trim specified for this review
- MPG exceeds manufacturers specs. Comfortable for driver and all passengers.
- Power door locks and power windows optional.... Really?
Purchased As New
This is an excellent buy no matter how you gauge it. It is NOT a BMW. So far this car has exceeded all of my families expectations. Lack of power locks and power windows is no big deal, they can be added. Rear seat leg room is OK but not great. Sound system is excellent. Instrumentation is very well laid out. My wife and daughter love the body design, very sporty.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles