2013 Kia Forte User Reviews
- $15,400 - $19,300
- No trim specified for this review
- MPG exceeds manufacturers specs. Comfortable for driver and all passengers.
- Power door locks and power windows optional.... Really?
Purchased As New
This is an excellent buy no matter how you gauge it. It is NOT a BMW. So far this car has exceeded all of my families expectations. Lack of power locks and power windows is no big deal, they can be added. Rear seat leg room is OK but not great. Sound system is excellent. Instrumentation is very well laid out. My wife and daughter love the body design, very sporty.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Kia Forte also viewed these cars
$15,900 - $19,500
Compare these cars to the 2013 Kia Forte
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia previews next-gen infotainment systems at CES
While improving its quality, appeal and market share in recent years, Kia has made tremendous stride...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles