2013 Kia Forte User Reviews
- $15,400 - $19,300
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy for a small car
- No power door locks or power windows
Purchased As New
Very nice car. It drives well, has good electric power steering system, drives smooth, and good fuel economy. I feel as if I got more than what I bargained for.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia previews next-gen infotainment systems at CES
While improving its quality, appeal and market share in recent years, Kia has made tremendous stride...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles