2006 Kia Optima User Reviews
- $4,772 - $5,951
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy as advertised, ride surprisingly comfortable on highway, good looking vehicle, price!!!
- Rides roughly on uneven payment, engine noise when revving.
I've rented this car and loved it, and when I found out I could get a one-year-old Optima with less than 14k miles for under 10k, I was sold. This is a great car, especially for the money. It reminds me of some of the first Toyota Camrys and Honda Accords. It is very comfortable, and I've owned Acura's and Infinitis. While those cars may be a bit quiter and perform slightly better, believe me, this is a better buy. Get an Optima at these great prices while you still can. The quality, fit and finish will eventually see the market accept them at comparable prices to the Japanese.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia teases sporty hatchback concept ahead of Detroit
The UK arm of Kia just released a teaser image (click to enlarge) for a new concept car that will be...Read Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles