2012 Kia Optima User Reviews
LX AT shown
- $15,846 - $21,678
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy, sporty, handles great, heated/cooled seat front, too much to list w/100 characters.
- Ride is stiff, feels every bump in road.
Purchased As New
I purchased my EX TGDI in May 2012. July 26th I was ran into a ditch on Interstate 75 at 75 mph, the car did exactly as it should. Airbags did not deploy because there was no direct impact, side or front. I came away with a torn rotator cuff. The car had $13,500 in damages. It could have been worse.
For safety I give the car a ten. I was hurt but nearly as bad as I could have been. Parts meant to release did, parts meant to stay on did.
This is an awesome car to drive and I love it...
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles