2012 Kia Optima User Reviews
EX Turbo shown
- $15,846 - $21,678
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy, sporty, handles great, heated/cooled seat front, too much to list w/100 characters.
- Ride is stiff, feels every bump in road.
Purchased As New
I purchased my EX TGDI in May 2012. July 26th I was ran into a ditch on Interstate 75 at 75 mph, the car did exactly as it should. Airbags did not deploy because there was no direct impact, side or front. I came away with a torn rotator cuff. The car had $13,500 in damages. It could have been worse.
For safety I give the car a ten. I was hurt but nearly as bad as I could have been. Parts meant to release did, parts meant to stay on did.
This is an awesome car to drive and I love it...
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles