2012 Kia Optima User Reviews
EX Turbo shown
- $15,846 - $21,678
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy, The inside is very comfortable, love the ac and heated seats.
- Needs better looking wheels and wish they would put a spoiler on the ex
Purchased As New
After mounths of careful searching and going back and forth to the car lots we had found our car. It had more options than we needed but when we saw the price we found even more value in the Optima. Hated and cooled seats, leather, nav, great sound system and the list goes on. I am planing to buy another one next year for myself. You have to drive one and you will see the value! Oh Yeah and 10 year, 100,000 Mile warranty is not bad either.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles