2012 Kia Optima User Reviews
EX Turbo shown
- $15,846 - $21,678
- No trim specified for this review
- lets say I can not find anything wrong or bad but see cons
- set belts are difficult too buckle and doors when open are hard too reach to close
Purchased As New
SX T GDI has a nifty feature (eco) when set it gives me 25 mpg in city. hyw mpg is three mpg less than advertised, but 1/3 of the time during a trip I was driving up step hills back and fourth.
What makes it a great car is the turbo with eco not engaged. 274 hp with only a four cyl engine. this car was built to fly (when needed)! All I can say, is test drive one and see for yourself.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles