2013 Kia Rio 5-door User Reviews
- $13,800 - $17,900
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Fuel Economy, Good Warranty Nice Design, Plenty of Features and Options
- No Power Seats EX and SX Model do not have a cargo tray accessory option
Purchased As New
I was in the market to get a small hatchback loaded with features and a good warranty. This fit every need. I made sure to get the premium package because it had navigation, leather, and push start. I only had it for about 3 weeks and feel like I got a quality car. I use it primarily to drive back and forth to work. Kia never disappoints me. I was considering the Chevy Sonic, but they do not offer navigation without the use of smartphone data.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles