2013 Kia Rio 5-door User Reviews
- $13,800 - $17,900
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Fuel Economy, Good Warranty Nice Design, Plenty of Features and Options
- No Power Seats EX and SX Model do not have a cargo tray accessory option
Purchased As New
I was in the market to get a small hatchback loaded with features and a good warranty. This fit every need. I made sure to get the premium package because it had navigation, leather, and push start. I only had it for about 3 weeks and feel like I got a quality car. I use it primarily to drive back and forth to work. Kia never disappoints me. I was considering the Chevy Sonic, but they do not offer navigation without the use of smartphone data.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Kia Rio 5-door also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Kia Rio 5-door
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia previews next-gen infotainment systems at CES
While improving its quality, appeal and market share in recent years, Kia has made tremendous stride...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles