2013 Kia Rio 5-door User Reviews
- $13,800 - $17,900
- No trim specified for this review
- Exterior styling. Front seat head and leg room. Interior design and controls.
- Steering wanders. Radio/CD player sound not good. Milage not as advertised.
Purchased As New
Nice looking car (Rio5 w/convenience package, 3000 mi.) Overall experience good. Handles well, but electric power steering wanders a bit. It takes awhile to get used to. UVO system works very well, but sound quality on radio/CD player is poor. Average milage 27.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Kia Rio 5-door also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Kia Rio 5-door
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia teases sporty hatchback concept ahead of Detroit
The UK arm of Kia just released a teaser image (click to enlarge) for a new concept car that will be...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles