2007 Kia Rondo
LX V6 shown
- $6,058 - $7,511
The 2007 Rondo is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger wagon, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Base to the EX... read more V6.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 162-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The EX V6 is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 182-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2007 Rondo is all-new for 2007.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Kia Rondo
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles