2008 Kia Rondo User Reviews
- $7,128 - $8,794
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid little car, lots of interior room. Seats are supportave.
- Radio is not so good, could use better speakers and equalizer. If your 5'10" or taller driver seat f
Purchased As New
I have 2500 miles on the car so far. It feels very solid on the road absorbs bumps and uneven road surfaces nicely. Feels more peppy than I had imagined. Car feels a whole lot bigger inside than one would think from the exterior look of the car. Plenty of head room. Mileage is not bad, my best is 31mpg worst is 25mpg.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia GT4 Stinger gets top-down teaser
Kia has issued another teaser for its hotly anticipated GT4 Stinger Concept, which is set to debut a...Read Full Review
Kia previews next-gen infotainment systems at CES
While improving its quality, appeal and market share in recent years, Kia has made tremendous stride...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles