- $7,128 - $8,794
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy good, after break-in (I have 2007, so can't rate 2008)
- Windows are not tinted. Back seat won't tilt back for comfort
More Pro's. Plenty of room to haul things. Great car for the 60 Plus generation. Easy to get in and out of. Handles well on highway, interstate, and city driving. Most of the time I average 26 to 27 miles per gallon with combined city / interstate drive to work. My Rondo is a FW, 4 cylinder. A few times this past winter I wished I had gotten the all wheel drive, but I was looking for best gas mileage. This is my first KIA and until I got one, I did not realize how many KIA's of all models are out there on the road. I really have started noticing the KIA name.
47 out of 86 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia teases sporty hatchback concept ahead of Detroit
The UK arm of Kia just released a teaser image (click to enlarge) for a new concept car that will be...Read Full Review
Kia K900 confirmed for LA Auto Show debut
Although there has been plenty of news about the Kia K9/ Quoris over the past year and a half, we've...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles