2008 Kia Rondo User Reviews
EX V6 shown
- $7,128 - $8,794
- No trim specified for this review
- Lots of extras for a great priced car!
- Ummm...I don't think I have any yet. Maybe no powered seats?!
Purchased As New
We bought our 2008 in Feb 2009. It was a dealership demo and is so far doing great. I had read excelent reviews online about it. It is getting just over 23 MPG. It does have a smaller gas tank. I like that it drives much like a sadan. The truck room (3rd row down) is sufficient and larger than any small SUV.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Kia News & Articles
Kia GT concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Kia Debuts Off-Roading Hatchback Concept
If the recent Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class and Infiniti Q30 are any indication, automakers are bent on l...Read Full Review
Kia teases sporty hatchback concept ahead of Detroit
The UK arm of Kia just released a teaser image (click to enlarge) for a new concept car that will be...Read Full Review
Kia Confirms Production GT Sportscar, Roadster In Development
Kia has come a long way from what it once was. Vehicles like the Forte, Cadenza and Optima are all a...Read Full Review
- More Kia News & Articles